28 Posts in 28 Days

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I know this is rather confusing as  I never post on a Sunday! 

I do have a reason however as I am embarking on a new challenge for myself....28 posts in 28 days for the month of February. 


Now I realize this might reveal a little of my crazy but it kind of irritates me that I look over at my monthly blog list and see that I have only completed X amount of days in a month. I hate that it never has a blog post for each day....I am not sure why it bothers me but it does. However as any blogger will tell you it can be a very daunting task to attempt to blog EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. That is a lot of content to come up with and it takes a lot of time to get the words out some days. 

But for some crazy reason I really want to make a post every day this month. It is the shortest month of the year though. 

Anyhow I will be here with a post every single day and have actually sat down and planned most of the posts for the month out already! I think it is going to be a lot of fun and I really can't wait to see the month of February filled with posts! 

Happy Sunday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it bothers me too but life happens. Its been a while since Ive posted every day for the week and I actually think this week I have a post (at least in my head) for every weekday which is a win for me. You go girl with your 28 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! It's hard as hell to blog daily.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Home Ads

Tags

Advertisement

Instagram

Popular Posts