I'm writing this the morning of instead of the night or days before and honestly list form just sounded super appealing so that is what is happening today!
What went down:
1. Attempted to make festive cake pops for the holiday. Followed recipe exactly...yet somehow managed to fail. Tasted great but looked like a weird lumpy mess.
3. Harry Potter themed Jell-O shots. I still have an entire cookie tray left of them. All in the house colors of course.
7. Spent the night of the 4th keeping the dogs calm and watching Totoro for approximately the billionth time. It was a wild night around these parts.
9. Caught up on chores, watched some TV, started and finished Girl on the Train.
10. Went to bed with Kyra at 9:25...she didn't actually go to sleep until around 3am. Hence late blog post. Also husband is still not back from trip and am super jealous that I will never get a weekend away without having to adult the entire time. I AM however going to get a pedicure this week so that is something!
Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday! I will be catching up on comments and blog posts later this afternoon!
Happy Monday Everyone.