Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Confessions~ Clueless Edition

Good Morning Everyone!

Let's Confess....


Vodka and Soda


I confess that I have written this post twice and Blogger has deleted it both times (or not saved or whatever)


I confess that lately I've been a bit distracted. (How is it already Wednesday??)
 


I confess that I've been a bit stressed out as well.
 

I confess that part of that stress is due to the fact that my weight loss has stalled out (stress eater)  



I confess that I have never wanted to go out and spend money as badly as I do now that I put a hold on all non essential spending for the month. (I miss you Target...)


I confess that when people judge me for enjoying the little 90s comeback that is happening in fashion and music I just gotta roll my eyes.


 And when they tell me they never did any of that 90s stuff or liked the music....
 

 I confess my friends and I legit knew this handshake in school and did it ALL THE TIME.
 


I confess that even though it took forever to get this post up it was probably one of the most enjoyable posts to search for gifs for! I know you all love a good gif!

Have a great Wednesday Lovelies, I'm Audi!

1 comment:

  1. I love 90s gear - combat boots and plaid shirts, yes yes yes. High waisted jeans, no. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts