Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Five- Chores Edition

Good Morning Everyone!

It's Friday and you know what that means....
It's time for the Friday Five!

This week's edition will be Five of my Least Favorite chores! Basically things that I put off until last minute because I just hate doing them! 


1) Cleaning my makeup brushes. This has to be done weekly and I know that but I hate doing it. It seems like it wastes so much water and it takes FOREVER when you are a brush hoarder like I am. I put it off until the very end of the week every week and it is just so tedious!

2)  Dusting. Dusting is so annoying. Really I feel like I am just pushing the dust around and it floats around in the air and makes me sneeze the whole time. It is just miserable work. Of course all my accent furniture is black because I am crazy and a glutton for punishment apparently....

3) Cleaning the garage/basement. There are spiders, there is dust, things are heavy, and there is just TOO MUCH down there! It so needs to be done and I want to have a garage sale this spring so I have to go through it all but...the thought of it makes me hyperventilate.

4) Folding clothes. I think everyone hates this one. I don't mind the washing, drying, all that nonsense but the folding and putting away is annoying. If I had a bigger closet I would just hang it all up, even the socks and underwear.

5) Changing light bulbs. I am short, they are not. I am not a fan of heights or ladders. I always need someone else to do it and it just takes forever to get done. I hate that they burn out so quickly around here. I have three out right now and it irritates me. It is going on the weekend to do list....for my husband.

So those are my top five least favorite chores. Feel free to join in and post your least favorite ones too!

Hugs to all! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it. Love to hate it! ;) Aaaaand there are two loads of laundry sitting in my laundry room that I need to fold as I type. Ooops! Reading blogs is more fun. ;)
    Happy weekend, doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Loathe laundry folding! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts