Monday, January 20, 2014

Hot Mama Monday- Detox Edition

Good Morning!

It has been super busy around here and last night was pretty rough. Our dog Brian has caught a hacking cough and it is horrible to listen to...poor buddy is going to be just fine but for the time being the cough is just miserable.

Anyhow now that Kyra has been fed, played with, and put down for a nap I can get my blog post up!

So this week I have decided that I wanted to try a detox. I am trying to shake out all the sugar and carbs as I am a carbosaurus....

I decided after looking around and basically just wanting the easiest thing possible that I would try Jillian Michaels Detox Tea.

                                                               Maybe I Will...: Jillian Michael's Detox Water... Does it Work?!??

I have heard good things about this one from the Pinterest Boards and since it says you can lose up to 7 pounds in a week by just drinking this tea and not changing anything else it sounded like the one for me!

Now the tea is not a meal replacement. You still eat like normal and workout like normal you just drink 60oz of this tea a day.

Yes this will make you hit the restroom a lot. 60oz is a lot of fluid but hopefully this will help take out the bloat and help me get a little bit further on the weight loss train!

Here is the recipe for the tea:

60oz purified water
2 tbs of lemon juice
1 tbs cranberry juice (try to find one with no sugar added or at least the least amount of sugar you can)
1 Dandelion Root Tea Bag

Now I was going to start today but I could not find the Dandelion Root Tea bag at my local grocery store so I will have to go into the city to get it, but I will be starting tomorrow once I find the tea!

I will be posting next week to let you all know how much weight I lost and what kind of results I got!

 In other news I got on the scale at the Y on Thursday and was down 7 pounds from my first weigh in. That is nothing to be sad about!

Food is still a big issue for me but I am working on a meal plan for the week so hopefully each week I will get a little bit better.

Exercise is going just great! I love Zumba and Blogilates!

Now it's time to get going, I have laundry to switch and dishes to do before the little cupcake wakes up!

Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts