Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Morning Everyone,

So no post happened yesterday.

Yesterday was a very full and long day. It was good and not so good.

The not so good:

- One of the dogs we have been watching, passed away Tuesday night and we had to bury her yesterday. She was very old and just finally had had enough. It was sad. We buried her out at my parents' place. The Pomeranians are sad and miss her.

-I woke up with pain in my bad ankle because we are in another Polar Vortex which just makes me think of us being in the current from Finding Nemo....It's the EAC dude! Except there are snowflakes... so I had to wear my brace all day.

- Kyra got her shots yesterday. I was a nervous wreck. I LOATHE shots.


Okay the good:

- Kyra rocked her shots. She was done crying before we even left the room. She is so brave. Way braver than her Mama.

- Spent the day with my parents and picked up some new shoes and a new book from Barnes and Noble.

- Picked up a bunch of books from the library because for some reason I think I actually have time for reading...

-Zumba is tonight!


I am really looking forward to Zumba even though my ankle is still being evil  and I will probably have to wear my brace again. Still it is so much fun that I look forward to it even with my bad ankle. Also the other day I got put at the front of the class because I know the routines and we had new people.

I think I might start taking the kickboxing class too....it sounds like fun and after trying on some clothes yesterday and feeling like bursting into tears in the fitting room I feel like I need to do something more than I am now....

I have to keep reminding myself that I just had a baby and unlike celebrities and freaks of nature that have their body back two days after they give birth....it will take me time to get myself into shape again...ugh I wish I were done already......boo.

Okay I am going to wrap this up now because it is getting ramble-y/ rant-y.

Hugs to everyone, Tomorrow is Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts