Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!


Hello Everyone!

Today we continued our tradition of Surf and Turf New Year's Day! My parents make crab legs and steak along with a variety of sides. It's so much fun to get together with the family and dive into a big pile of crab legs and start cracking away!

Here's some pictures from today!


 My Mom's Lovely Table!
 The adorable little crab and lobster table accents. My mom takes making things cute serious.
 A Long shot of the table...that is my tea glass photo bombing....I forgot I sat it there.
 This was my lovely plate and it was just beyond delicious.
And here is a picture of yours truly in my first maternity outfit. 16 weeks along and not too much bump to see yet...however I am loving this outfit as I was really comfortable and felt pretty darn cute! As you can probably tell from my pose!

Can you tell what I got for Christmas? Yep a new camera! 2013 will be the year of pictures on the blog as well as a lot more blog posting. That is my goal/ intention for the year in addition to growing our savings, having this baby, and then bouncing back on my healthy goals so that post baby I will be one of the hot moms!!

Hope you all had a great first day of the New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts