Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Butterflies

I felt the baby move! 
 
I had been told that I might start feeling things around now, but I really thought since I am a first time mom that I wouldn’t really notice until they were full blown kicks. However I felt this. This was not a muscle spasm, or a simple tummy rumbling….this was something completely independent of me. It was a strange wispy flutter from the inside and that is the only way I can explain it. It did not last long and the husband was disappointed he couldn’t feel anything but I felt it!
This week we are working on plans for the big gender reveal party that I am having on the 26th. My mom is actually hosting the party but I am helping with theme, invitations, and getting the cake all squared away. Everything is looking so cute and adorable! 
 
For those that don’t know a gender reveal party is just what it sounds like, a big party to reveal to friends and family as well as the parents. It is just a fun way to share the moment with everyone!
 
We are going to be cutting into a cute little cake to see if it is pink or blue and find out what our little peanut is going to be! I know that the family is really excited. My husband and I decided to find out the gender since we could not wait until the baby was born to find out! It makes it really hard trying to decorate and pick out things for a little one when you don’t know what the gender is! 
 
I plan on posting lots of pictures from the day and I will be sure to announce here on the blog what we are expecting! 
 
In other news…does anyone watch American Horror Story? We started watching it on Netflix on Sunday and that show is so messed up and weird….yet at the same time sucks you in to the storyline! We watched almost the entire season on Sunday…only three episodes left! It kind of freaks me out but at the same time I cannot stop watching…just so long as my husband is there to watch with me! 
 
Well that is all the news for now, hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts