Monday, January 28, 2013

The Big Reveal!!!

This past Saturday was the big day!



This was the amazing cake! How cute is that?? It matches the wonderful invites that I got from June-Berry Lane....Here is a sample:

Obviously not our actual names or anything but you get the idea! It was a great deal and everyone just loved the invites!!

Also my AMAZING Aunt made a lot of the decorations, including some super cute elephant punch outs and an adorable sign that I cannot seem to find a picture of but once I do I will post it up here! She did however also make these too cute cookies!

I mean seriously how adorable are those???

I actually have a lot more pictures though I cannot seem to find them at the moment....I think most of them were taken by everyone else and I have yet to get them from everyone! There was bib decorating and also a contest to have everyone vote for either a boy or girl and a winner would be chosen from whichever jar the baby turned out to be! The prize was a giant jar of dill pickles, a pregnant lady's favorite! It got a big laugh I will tell you that!

Okay now for a big moment!

Here we are cutting the cake. My husband did the first slice. Notice he wore his very hilarious "Knocked Up" shirt that he got when the movie came out. It got a big laugh too. I was gender neutral in white but man you can see that bump coming along! You can kind of see the cute sign that my Aunt made but I will post a better picture once I find it!

And now for the moment everyone was waiting for!

It's PINK!! WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!!!

I am so excited and we were surprised! The secret never got out and everyone was so excited that we have a little lady on the way! I will admit I cried a little but I was going to either way! My brothers and my brother in law are already fighting over who will be the best uncle. This little girl is going to be as spoiled as her Mama!

I am so happy to share this out in blog land, and I will post more pictures of the decorations and everything once I gather them all!

Big hugs to everyone, it's time to start thinking of Baby Girl names!!!



1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts