Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Tears and Cheers/ Also the A-Z Fun thing

Hello Everyone!

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post....the holidays always get me all wrapped up and I never get things done in a timely fashion. Which is why I've spent most of this morning cleaning up and trying to make my house liveable again. However I am back again today with my Tears and Cheers of 2012....a look back on the year and the events that took place. Also I am stealing the A-Z thing from over at Fueled and Aflame because it looked like fun and reminded me of the old Myspace days of taking silly quizzes and passing them along to your friends.

First off Tears of 2012:
--I attended 19 funerals this year of various family and friends. One being for my wonderful grandfather that was taken from us too soon and one for my great grandmother who had just celebrated her 90th birthday. It was a very hard year....I will miss each and every person that we lost...

--My aunt discovered that she has breast cancer. She went in and had a double mastectomy on the 21st. The good news is it was not as bad as they had thought and had not spread to her lymph nodes. She is actually doing really great, but it has still been difficult.


Now the Cheers of 2012!
---In May I married the love of my life! He's amazing and the wedding was wonderful. I am so lucky to have had all of my loved ones there....It was the first time in 30 years my Mom and her siblings had all been together with their parents....and unfortunately it was the last time as well. I will cherish that day for always.

-- I got to go to Harry Potter World on my Honeymoon. It was a complete surprise planned by my husband and it was so much fun! I am a total Harry Potter nerd and I have to say that I loved every minute of the trip! It was so awesome being surprised even if I normally hate surprises! 

-- In October we found out that we are going to be parents! Due June 19th 2013, our little one is growing strong and healthy! Last week we got to see the ultrasound and baby was kicking away! Too early to know the sex yet but it made everything so very real to see the image of our baby. Also we are only having one (whew!) which is good since twins run in the family! It is so exciting that our family is about to grow...I can't wait to meet the little one!


Now to the A-Z

A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: Queen... but I keep wishing for a King

C. Chore you hate: Dishes....ugh they never stop and my husband never does them and the dishwasher has not worked in months....

D. Dogs: 3- A crazy mutt named Brian, A Shih-Tzu/Yorkie named Kiya, and a Shepherd Mix named Luna
 
E. Essential start to your day: Putting in my Contacts...I hate my glasses and if I am wearing them it means I am sick and should not be bothered!
 
F. Favorite color: Purple
 
G. Gold or Silver: White gold
 
H. Height:5/2

I. Instruments you play: Piano
 
J. Job Title: Administrative Assistant
 
K. Kids: In progress 
 
L. Live: Kansas City, MO
 
M. Married: May 12, 2012
 
N. Nicknames: Kim, Kimmy Cole, Sistah-Girl
 
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
 
P. Pet peeve:Ridiculous lazy slang i.e. "Cray" for crazy, "Tots" for Totally "Adorbs" for Adorable and YOLO.........Don't say these things around me or I will ignore you...call me a snob if you like but that is just lazy and stupid...you sound like an idiot....

Q. Quote:"You are who you choose to be"- Iron Giant and
"Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."
Margery Williams (The Velveteen Rabbit)
 
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: 2 Younger brothers that are giants and at least a foot taller than me....
 
T. Time you wake up:  6:30am
 
U. University attended: MIZ----ZOU! University of Missouri baby...Go Tigers!!
 
V. Vegetables you dislike: Green Beans...ick. Also I am allergic to Carrots.
 
W. What makes you run late: Usually the dogs....or my attempt to get dishes and laundry done before work in the hopes that after work I can relax......hah
 
X. X-rays you've had: Shattered my ankle and actually had them ask me if they could keep the x-rays for class since my break was so unusual. I of course said yes and my ankle is now being studied at the university!
 
Y. Yummy food: Right now I love Mint Chip Ice cream and Chocolate Milk....yum.
 
Z. Zoo animal favorite:Probably the Elephants or the big cats


Okay so that is just a bit about me and the past year I have had...Hope everyone is safe this New Year's and I will see you all back here next year! I might actually try to post a New Year's Vlog!! 

Also Hello New Followers! I danced around the house when I saw that I had been followed! Huzzah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts