Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baby Oh Baby

First off….I can hardly talk about what happened on Friday. I work for a school district and I can tell you…it broke our hearts and terrified us…our worst fear come to life I can tell you. I was glued to the broadcast all day while praying for those in Sandy Hook and counting my blessings that our children here were safe. As a mommy to be I can tell you I felt like my heart shattered at the news…I had to turn the TV off all weekend and avoid the news until Monday when I could handle it better. There are no words to make this easier…nothing to be said that can take away the families pain…but I know we are all grieving for this horrible loss.
 
Now on a lighter note I am going to talk about my own little blessing currently growing inside me.
Next week we are going to get to do an ultra sound!  I am so very excited! We were not going to do one until the end of next month…(omg that was driving me crazy! I haven’t seen even one little image of this kiddo!) but since I have continued to be violently ill every day and because multiples run in the family they decided to move up the ultra sound and check things out. 
 
I am so excited!
 
I mean dance around in my chair doing the happy dance excited. 
 
Next week I get to see my baby! (or babies) 
 
I cannot wait…an extra little Christmas present! It will be too early to know the sex but all I want is just a picture of the little one. Something to put in the baby book besides logging all the foods I can’t eat (that is just about everything) and finally having to wear the belly band with my work clothes because even the fat ones won’t zip now! (only the belly is getting bigger and I haven’t gained a pound yet…but trust me… the belly is growing!) 
 
Hopefully my husband will get to go, but if not my mom is all about going with me…she is ready to see a picture of the grandbaby as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts