Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Fresh Baked Batch


So I am seriously on the border line here. My sanity feels like it has slipped away and the threat of tears is at level ten. Also I managed to misspell almost every word so far in this blog as I type and that means that my pregnancy brain is in full effect. 
 
My hormones are out of control.
 
Not to be dramatic but I have never been this way before. Even in the really dark places of PMS that can and do happen I have never been this bi polar. 
 
Need an example? Yeah I got one. 
 
Last night we spend the night tossing and turning. I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately. I normally sleep on my stomach but that is no longer possible while feeling comfortable, plus my irrational fear of crushing the baby. So since I cannot sleep the way I always have for like forever…I am tossing and miserable, which means my poor husband is also miserable. 
 
So he gently suggests at 3a.m. that he go and sleep on the couch and let me have the bed so that we both can get some rest. 
 
What was my response? I cry. Like huge sobbing ugly cry and accuse him of not wanting to be with me. 
 
The poor guy sighs and gives me a kiss and lies back down next to me for another 30 minutes of misery before I finally regain my reason and tell him that it is fine and he should go get some sleep. He didn’t wait for a second chance; the man practically sprinted from the room. We both managed to get a few hours’ sleep after that, but I will admit I continued to cry after he left for a good 15 minutes. 
 
This is just one sample of the crazy that I have become. I won’t even go into the whining or sniping that occurred while we tried to Christmas shop together yesterday. I think I was just exhausted after having shopped all day Saturday. Never shop twice in a weekend. You will regret it. I regret it. 
 
Also I thought it was a good idea to make brownies at 9pm last night. They were awesome but kept me up way past my bedtime which may have caused the spontaneous crying. Or else I really am just losing my mind. 
 
Did any of you other Momma’s have this issue? I have a few friends that tell me this is normal but maybe they are just trying to be nice to me since I have turned into a psycho? 
 
(Also I wrote this post on Sunday night and just now am getting it up...I forgot that I wrote it....awesome)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts