Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Incubus of Viral Plague

That is me today. I have caught whatever it is that everyone has caught. I am a sickly mess and feel like crap and am seriously considering putting my dogs out on the curb for adoption if they don't stop fighting with one another and leave mommy alone to sleep and rest and attempt to feel better.

I would give anything to be able to breathe right now.

I had a post from yesterday that apparently I just saved as a draft and didn't schedule but it seems kind of pointless now as it was a yesterday post and not a today post so it will just sit in the archives it seems.

Now I am off to curl up on my couch with a hot tea and lwatch my feel good movies until I pass out. Unfortunately since I can't take any meds since I am pregnant I have no idea when the passing out will occur. I was up all night only getting an hour's worth of sleep before hearing my husband tossing his cookies and then being up again to make sure he was okay.

Now to the movies:

Love Actually
Devil Wears Prada
All the Christmas movies I own which actually have their own post so I won't list them here.

Hope you and yours are avoiding this sickness.

Take care.

(pic from google search)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts