Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Five

Good Morning Everyone!

It's time for the Friday Five or Five on Friday whatever you want to call it! This is a pretty random five things from the week but hey I am running with it!


1) I am OBSESSED with the song "Let it go" from the movie Frozen. Dang it Disney and your catchy awesome music! I haven't gotten to see the movie yet and now I want to go see it....maybe I can convince my husband to take me? If not I am going to talk my mom into going! Is it still playing in theaters? I swear I am always late to the party.....

2) I have been jotting down notes for my book all week. I think I am finally ready to buckle down and really get back to writing again. Sure I have to do it in small little increments while Kyra is sleeping but as long as I am getting pages done then it is all in the good!

3) I am in LOVE with my Baby Bullet. I make Kyra's food and I really like the bullet and all the cute little storage things that go with it! I mean I did it without the bullet before and that was fine but since I don't have a food processor it was slow going. My mom got us the bullet for Christmas and I have been using it ever since! It is so much less expensive to make your own baby food and I know she is getting healthy options...now if I could just myself eating the same way that I have her eat!

                                   

4) Have you all heard of the "Wreck this Journal" ? If not it is basically a little journal that you follow the suggestions in to help you discover new aspects of your personality and is pretty much a lot of fun from what I gather. I had wanted to get one but keep talking myself out of it thinking that the last thing I need is another journal but...I am so tempted! Anyone else done one of these? Should I take the leap? Would it make a good segment here on the blog? Let me know!
                                                             

5) I have posted EVERYDAY this week! Rock it out!


Hope Everyone has a great weekend! Big hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVED Frozen. I want to see it again and I cannot wait for it to come out in March!! March 18th!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's coming out that soon! Awesome! I just HAVE to see it now!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts