Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Five- Week Recap

Good Morning Everyone!

So it has been a very busy week around here! I cannot believe that it is Friday!

Here is the Friday Five with a built in Week Recap!

1) Visitors!- On Tuesday one of my best friends came in from Baltimore to visit us! I had not seen her since before Kyra was born so it was her first time meeting her! We actually hadn't seen one another since she moved out to Baltimore with her boyfriend. She is working Production on the News and he is currently in medical school. Anyhow she was coming in for her birthday this weekend and made a stop here to visit us before going to her actual home in St. Louis. We had an awesome visit and I miss her already!

Also we have some furry visitors as well. My husband's grandmother's house caught on fire over the weekend. No one was hurt so no worries but she has had to move in temporarily with my Father in Law and we are watching her dogs! Two Pomeranians named Taffy and Sammy and one mix pup named DeeDee. They are sweet little things and it brings the K9 total in my household to a grand total of six. It's a lot going on but it has been fun. Look how sweet they are!

2) My day yesterday was spent getting my house in order. The tree is down and my whole living room is rearranged and I really like the change. My parents came over and helped me get everything done and helped with the baby and the dogs. They are AMAZING!

3) I am thinking of getting that book "Wreck this Journal". I think it might be therapeutic and also a good series to run here on the blog!

4) I have gone a little makeup crazy this week....I am still working on my video but I am not thrilled with it yet so I will be re shooting tomorrow I think....

5) This has been an on going thing but I think I have developed a very serious celebrity crush....Keep your Gosling....I am all about Darling Cumberbatch.....*swoon*


(Pics courtesy of Hello Darling...)


So that is the week in a nutshell. Hope everyone else had a great week and have an awesome weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts