Thursday, January 30, 2014

Binged

Morning Everyone,

Ugh I did not want to come and write this post this morning.

But I am all about keeping it real on my blog.

Last night was not good.

Emotional things happened and I did what I always do....I searched for comfort in food.

I know this is a mistake.

I know that there are other ways of dealing with feelings besides eating them, but that is not what I did last night.

Now I will say it was not the worst binge that I have ever done. Trust me there have been worse ones.

Here was the damage......

500 calories OVER my allotted. (which is 12-1400, it was over the 1400)

It consisted of Chips Ahoy cookies and a Subway Sandwich.

Honestly I thought the Subway Sandwich was a good choice but once I input it into MyFitnessPal it was not a great choice at all. Fail. Tricky sandwich.

Anyhow there it is in black and white. Sabotaged.

But all is not lost....

Today I am back.

Today I will drink water, workout, and eat clean.

The binge will not defeat me.

I will move on and let it go.

Binges happen but they will not ruin all my progress.

I will not punish myself either. I am still learning and I will forgive myself.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts