Thursday, January 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I thought I would share a little Throwback Thursday!


Here you go!






So there in the pansy print dress is yours truly!

Yes I was rockin' the half pony and apparently some serious socks and shoe action.....odd mix. I always made awesome fashion choices.

Anyhow this is the 4th grade, the first year at my new school. I remember being nervous and I remember that I always wore dresses but none of the other girls did....it didn't take long before I wasn't wearing them either....I wanted to fit it so badly.

Also the young gentlemen in the picture who does not have a big black dot on his face, is in fact, my husband!

Yep that was the year that we met and honestly we paid little to no attention to each other. In fact we were not even really aware of one another until 7th grade and didn't actually like one another until senior year, but we did know one another since we were 9 years old! This is photographic evidence of that!

Anyone else have a hilarious throwback picture that they want to share today? Leave me a note in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts