Monday, January 13, 2014

Hot Mama Monday- Getting Real/ A Linkup!

Good Morning Everyone!

It is Monday Morning (ugh) and that means it is Hot Mama Monday!

So I am going to be honest with you all, last week was not a great one. There was more eating fast food last week than there has been in nearly a month. I did get my workouts in but my eating...ugh not so great. I am either so far over calories it is ridiculous or I am eating so few that the app I use to track food yells at me.

I am going to be totally real with  you all. I have yo yo'ed for years. I have lost and gained so many pounds it is ridiculous. Food has been something of an Frenemy. I love food. I mean it is something used in celebrations and something used in times of sadness. It is fuel too. I know how to properly eat...(at least I think I do...) However it has always been a struggle for me and now that I am committed to really changing my life it will be the biggest challenge of this whole journey. I will always be honest with you all as I catalog what is going on as I try to change my eating habits. I need you all to keep me accountable! 

So the goal for this week is to continue to track every bite that I eat and try to really eat better and with better portion control. Food is the focus of this week!

Okay now on to the Linkup!

The "What's in your Makeup Bag" is being hosted by Trista over at  Life According to Trista

It is always fun to see what others have in their makeup bags. I love Youtube Beauty Gurus and actually am still kind of working on a video myself but this linkup looked like too much fun to pass up! So here is what is in my makeup bag! Warning: I have a BIG makeup bag!

1) Face Products- Primer- Benefit's Porefessional- This stuff is a miracle in a tube. I have large pores on my nose and this stuff makes my face look completely smooth. Foundation- I either use Loreal True Match or the Revlon Whipped Foundation. I usually use the Whipped Foundation. Both are amazing products that I have repurchased several times.

2) More Face Stuff-  NYX Stay Matte Not Flat- I prefer a matte finish to a dewy one. Love this stuff. NYC Bronzer- Super inexpensive, great bronzer, use this mostly in the summer but sometimes the winter. Hot Mama Highlight from the Balm- perfect glow-y highlight, your cheekbones will thank you. Laura Geller concealer- will cover all manner of sins. Trust me, you need this in your life. Laura Geller Blush- perfect light glow coverage with great color. Kind of a rose gold. Plus loads of product in one little container.

3) Eyes- Urban Decay Primer in Sin- Gold and the best Eye primer is by Urban Decay. Trust me I have tried millions of them! Nude Tude Pallet by the Balm- I am really into neutrals right now and if you don't want to lay down the cash for the Naked Pallets then this is your best bet! Great colors, loads of pigment, and lasts forever. I have had this one for almost a year and it is still going strong and I use it every day!

4) Mascara's and Liners- White Pencil for lining the water line for brighter eyes, Purple and Blue Milani liners for when I want color. Three Mascara's-Loreal Voluminous- just ok, really dry formula but I am trying to use it up. Covergirl's Mega Plush- this one is almost gone, I liked the formula but not a huge fan of the brush. Covergirl's Bombshell- My new favorite mascara. Double ended wand for length and volume. AMAZING.

5) Lips- I am LOVING the Revlon Colorstay Lip Balms. I have four as you can see, my favorite color is Standout, but Showy is a close second. Also a Laura Geller gloss for days that I am not into trying...

6) Brushes- Please excuse that I have not washed them yet this week. But you have a Eco Tools Brushes which are my favorite and some ELF brushes.

Okay so that was a long winded thing but that is what I carry around in my makeup bag! Be sure to linkup over on Trista's page! Try to have a good Monday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts