Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blog Hop/ So What Wednesday!

Good Morning Everyone!

So today I am joining a linkup, The Hump Day Blog Hop!


The Hump Day Blog Hop

So be sure to hop on over and find some new blogs to follow and check everyone out!


Today is also time for my "So What Wednesday!"


1. So what.....if I had to go only 50% last night at Zumba? My ankle does not like this cold and it was hurting so badly that honestly the fact I went to Zumba might have been a mistake....but I wanted to sign in and put my little X in the box! I want Perfect Attendance! (OCD problems...) 

2. So what.....if I cried watching the Puppy/Clydesdale commercial today? I'm a softy and that song "Let her Go" by Passenger tugs my heartstrings....

3. So what....if I watch YouTube more than regular TV these days? It's nice to have some original content for once! 

4. So what.... if I am obsessed with the show Face Off? I don't really enjoy reality TV. I don't like Real Housewives or any of that junk but Face Off? Makeup/ Monster artists creating amazing works of art? Sign me up! Also I am convinced my brother could win the show. He's super talented! 

5. So what....if my blog is a smallish blog? I am trying to grow this little blog into a bigger one like the one that I used to have. I am trying to get out there with new content and find my voice....I will stop comparing myself to other blogs! 


Okay so a random sampling of my "So What" this week but honestly this is a quickie post because I did not have time to type it up last night and am doing it last minute this morning! (So what?) Hope you all are having a great day, we are halfway through the week people!

Big hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts