Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Tunes

Good Morning Everyone!

You made it through Monday!

We made it through as well. Monday was actually much better than Sunday. Sunday, Kyra was running a fever and was really fussy. I believe the fever was due to her teething but it was scary since it was her first one. However we made it through and Monday she was really happy and we played most of the day!

Okay so moving on to today!

So Tuesday night is a Zumba night and I am still loving every minute of it! I actually have Zumba on Thursday as well and just found out they added a class to Wednesday! Anyhow going is one of the best parts of my week because it makes me feel so good about myself and it is just so much fun!

On that note the music in my Zumba classes is AMAZING. I don't listen to the radio very often, if I am playing anything it is usually a podcast or Pandora, however at Zumba the music has been so catchy and fun that I have been forming a new playlist to dance around the house to while Kyra and I play!

So I thought today I would share my playlist with you all!

Awesome Zumba/Dance playlist:

 Drop it Low Girl- Ester Dean
The Monster- Eminem &Rihanna
Pompeii- Bastille
Clarity- Zedd
I love it- Icona Pop
Timber- Kesha & Pitbull
Slow Down- Selena Gomez
Turn the Night On- Enrique Iglesias
 Hotel Room- Pitbull
Chunky- Madagascar 2 (I think Will. I. Am sings this?)
True Love- Pink
My Songs Know What you Did- Fall Out Boy 
Let It Go- Frozen Movie Soundtrack

That is just a few of the songs...I never remember them all from class because I always get stuck on the last songs during the cool down and forget the others!

Now you all might have already added these but if not then enjoy some new tunes on this lovely Tuesday! Also another Zumba meme because they just crack me up!

                                        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts