Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So What Wednesday- Gym Edition


Good Morning Everyone!

It is Wednesday and that means it is time for "So What Wednesday"!

Let's Just Jump Right In!

1) So What........ if I am doing Zumba and not lifting, Crossfit, Cycling, or Power Yoga? I am a beginner people! Those things will come in good time but right now I am still just trying to move more and eat right! Everyone starts at the beginning and Zumba is so much fun that I keep wanting to go and don't want to miss a single class! That is really something for someone who can find an excuse to get out of anything!

2) So What.....if my workout outfits are really just super large T-shirts or maternity shirts paired with random capri pants or long shorts? Again I am just beginning and I am trying to keep everything covered up people! Also I am not dropping coin for "cute" workout outfits until I look "cute" in workout outfits!

3) So What....if after class I just pick up my stuff and head out of the gym sweating and gross? I don't do public showers and I live just ten minutes away. I don't mind looking like a hot mess in my car!

4) So What....if I sing along to the songs? I am singing quietly so if you can hear me you are TOO CLOSE!

5) So What....if there are a bunch of newbies in class and on the machines? Remember that everyone starts somewhere and that we are all there for the same reason. So stop with your impatient "huffs" and irritated glares. Be kind to everyone, and not just at the gym, and remember everyone is fighting their own battle!

This might sound a little rant-y but it has been on my mind the past couple weeks and I just needed to get it out!

So what is on your mind today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts