Monday, January 6, 2014

Hot Mama Monday!

Welcome to my New Weekly Series-----

Hot Mama Monday!


Every Monday I will be coming here on the blog and updating you with how things are going on my journey to become a Hot Mama!

I will be posting progress pictures, these might not be weekly but they will at the very least be monthly. Also I will be posting weigh ins, though if you will forgive me I will skip posting the beginning weigh in. I just can't really face putting the number on the blog right now. It is down in my journal and when I have made a little progress then I will post it up okay? It's just a comfort thing.

So here is Day 1, my before pictures.....It makes me cringe a little but everyone has a starting place!


So there it is in photo form.

Today I am starting the Beginner Calendar from Blogilates. I will be doing this calendar for the entire month of January! I will be keeping you all up to date with how tough it is believe me! Here is the Link for anyone who might like to join me!

blogilates beginners calendar

So welcome to Hot Mama Mondays!

                                                       #medifast #tsfl #takeshapeforlife #weightloss #healthy #food #healthcoach #losingweight #diet #motivation #beforeandafter Happyandhealthytogether@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts