Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Five/ Favorites

Good Morning Everyone!

It is Friday!

Time for our weekly linkup!



1) I have a video! I decided that I would go ahead and make a January Favorites video on YouTube to see if I might like to try making videos. Please go and check it out and give it a thumbs up if you enjoy it. Also be kind as this is my first real video, I'm not an editor, and also have the worst lighting in the world! Also something is going on with the focus and it looks a little wibbly wobbly (timey wimey....1,000 points if you get that!)


2) I am working on a Book Linkup of my own and will be hosting it on Tuesday. If anyone would like to join please feel free! I will be posting the button up on Monday!



3) I had to miss Zumba on Thursday due to my ankle but I will be back in action on Tuesday! Even if I have to limp through it!

4) I am working on a 30 things to do before I am 30 list. A friend of mine mentioned that she was going to do one and I thought I would join in! Now to figure out just what I want to do!

5) It is snowing.....again.



This week has been a tough one. Had a slight misstep on the diet. Kyra has not been napping all week and is rejecting her formula. I have wicked cabin fever and am just tired of being stuck inside while it freezes over out there! However it is Friday and the weekend is finally here!

Big Hugs!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts