Monday, January 27, 2014

Hot Mama Monday- Detox Update

Good Morning Everyone!

It is time for....




 (The logo is a working in progress...what do you think of this one? Thumbs up or down? I'm undecided at this point...) 



Okay so you will notice that the title is a Detox UPDATE and not RESULTS.

Why you ask? Well here is the situation.

I didn't find the stupid Dandelion Tea until Wednesday night! So I didn't even start the Detox until Thursday morning! So basically I have only had four days of the seven day detox so I cannot give a full update until I finish. I will however give you an update on how it is going so far! ( I will also give you an update on weight loss at the bottom!)

First off, the tea is super easy to make once you have your ingredients. However I will give you this warning...

It is BITTER.

Now I am a girl that drinks sweet tea and cream in her coffee, so maybe it is just me, but I do not enjoy the bitterness.

Also I have always preferred just plain water to any flavored water. I don't like Gatorade, Kool-aid, Vitamin Water...any of that stuff. I would just rather have a glass of plain ice water.

So the taste is just blech for me. It's not unbearable by any means but it is for sure not a flavor that I like.

The first day I tried to down that stuff as fast as I could, resulting in me finishing 60oz of water by 3pm and then continuing to drink just plain water the rest of the day. Good day all in all!

Day two was easier, the flavor was a little more bearable and again I was finished early.

Day three was miserable. Maybe because it was Saturday and I was not into drinking the tea while my husband drank sweet tea? Not sure but was not a fan.

I will be honest and tell you all Sunday did not happen. I was so busy yesterday I completely FORGOT to make the tea! So that also put a halt on my giving you results today. I will always be honest with you all!

So today I have my tea and I am working it and I will be posting my actual results later this week.

However I will let you know what sort of results I have seen from three days of drinking the tea. Keep in mind I have not changed my diet at all, and I am still doing Zumba two times a week!

Kids....I am down 4 pounds! 

I am not sure if it is from the tea since I have only done three days really but I am seeing a difference! I do know that when I drink the tea it makes me less inclined to eat since it tastes so bitter but to see a found pound drop from last Thursday has me hopeful!

So those are the updates on the Jillian Michaels Detox Tea so far, I will post my final results and thoughts once I have completed the seven days!

Big hugs to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts