Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Favorites 11/6

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Friday!

It's been a long and stressful week and I am very glad that today I get to post my favorite things to remind me that even though it was stressful, it was still a good week!

Here we go!


Beauty Favorites:


I don't normally do dark lips but this is gorgeous!
Matte vs. Glossy ... The matte lip is only my base. I used MAC "Plum" Lipliner, NYX "Black Lips" Lipliner, & NYX Black Gel Liner. For the glossy side, I just added Maybelline Lipstick in "Midnight Plum" (in the center) and "Chocolate Lust" Lip Gloss on top.

I am loving the look of these cut crease styles! So pretty for getting all dolled up! 
dramatic cut crease for the holidays.
How Adorable are these nails for Winter???
 Winter Nail Designs

Fashion Favorites:
A cream and black patterned, over-sized, knit sweater over some black leggings paired with a maroon infinity scarf and brown leather combat boots. Accessories: a matching brown leather handbag and a low hanging feather necklace.
Love everything about this look!


Original pin comment was "winter fashion". lol. Whoever pinned this does NOT live in Canada.
I love the boots...and the skirt....oh fine I love the whole thing!

Super Sexy High-Heeled Korean Imports Fine Diamond Fish Head Shoes Singles Shoes Nightclub Essential Network
No idea where I would wear these but I love them all the same!

Nerdy Girl Favorites:
Studio Ghibli Spirited Away Sootball Slouch style by zenohtee
Soot Sprites!!! I need this...NOW.
There were a good deal of Totoros: | 25 Snow Sculptures From Tokyo's Biggest Blizzard In Decades
I will be building this once it snows.

Favorite Funnies:

Welcome to Night Vale


 Love it!

 .



That's it for me, Have a great weekend everyone! Oh and if you are NaNo-ing I am doing my Week 1 recap tomorrow if you feel like checking that out! 

6 comments:

  1. i'm wearing that outfit the sweater is a bit different but pretty much that's me today. it's COMFY too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha love the quote and the nerdy girl favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha... that ecard is GENIUS!
    I love those winter themed nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nails are gorgeous! I wish I was able to do nail art!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those nails are fantastic! That design as an accent nail would be amazing

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts