Friday, August 5, 2016

Five on Friday Aug 5




1. Kyra calls Doritos "Fire Chips". I think there should be a petition to change the name permanently. 
I Give you FIRE CHIPS!!!


2. This picture is like....pure happiness. Also one of my most popular ever on Instagram. 


3. Speaking of Instagram....why did they add stories? I mean...that is what Snap Chat is for. Also I follow a lot of people on Instagram that I don't follow on Snap....I am not sure I am ready for this level of intimacy. 


4.  Suicide Squad comes out this weekend. SO EXCITE.



5. I found this guy via a group on FaceBook. He's now my favorite to rock out to for my cardio workouts. He is HILARIOUS. 




That wraps up this week. Have a great weekend Everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha fire chips, that is awesome! i second changing the name.
    i follow some people who aren't on snapchat, so if they post on instagram stories, i will watch, but i also follow a few people that i don't want to see their stories so... i feel you on that level of intimacy thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that what that stupid thing on top of my IG feed is? the one that i never click and it's annoying me because it suddenly appeared out of nowhere??

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts