Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites 4/8

 It's Friday and I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting a handle on things again! Today I have some favorites to share while I get ready for the weekend!

Fashion:
wednesday addams style gothic lolita:
Wednesday Addams Style. Love it.


Baby Panda Hoodie Sweater:
I need this in my life. I would wear this literally ALL THE TIME.



Beauty:
White Fairy Manicure~OPI Alpine Snow:
I have no idea what magical glitter properties this has but it looks like twinkle lights and I love it.

Glamorable!: Sally Hansen XTreme Wear Pep-Plum Swatches, Review:
Currently have this on my toes. I love it.


Nerdy Girl:
.:
Like I need any more mugs but seriously. I love bats. I LOVE this mug.


Dungeons and Dragons and Dice holder:
The Nerd is strong with this one....I totally want this for my dice.



Funnies:
Everyone Fear Me
I laughed for days. Seriously.


"We Live Here Now":
This will be my Mom's house.


Song of the Week: Throwing it back. We watched American Pie the other day and this song just brought back a lot of memories!








Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts