Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Favorites 4/15

Finally it's Friday and I am ready to share some favorites! 


Beauty: 


Twisted Side Braid Tutorial - final look:
Braids are all the rage right now and since I've been rocking long hair forever it will be nice to be "in" this summer while I rock the braid!

Fashion: 
Women's Button Front Dress Blush – Xhilaration™ (Juniors'):
This is a juniors dress but I love the look of it and the bell sleeves!


Nerdy Girl: 


Repin if you're a book dragon!:
Another mug I need. Seriously.




Funnies: 


Cosplay Goals! #youshallnotpass:
HAHAHAHAHA.

Song of the Week: Throwing it back again! One of my favorites from Buffy! 


Happy Friday Everyone! Have a fun and safe weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I've never been good at braiding, but I love braids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dress that is flowy with bell sleeves, and I call it my Stevie Nicks dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have long hair but could never master any braid; let alone that side one. hope you have better luck than me!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts