Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday Favorites 4/22

Beauty: 
↞∙∙∙∙ѕaraн∙∙∙∙↠
I love the look of these  Real Technique Brushes. I have a thing for awesome brushes....


Iridescent smokey eye:
I really like this look. I am pretty sure I have the perfect dupe colors in my collection to make it happen!


Fashion: 
Kawaii Gothy Bat Earrings OOAK by LoveCraftAndCo on Etsy, $7.00:
Love these. WANT.

Yes it is almost summer and it is not sweater weather but I love this outfit. So cute.



Nerdy Girl: 
101 Dalmanations-Disney. Check out my FAN JUNK Cosplay store for cool fan gear: http://astore.amazon.com/cosplay_diary-20 Curated by NYC Metro Fandom. NYC Tri-State Fan Events: http://yonkersfun.com/category/fandom/:
Seriously how adorable is this Cosplay???? Megan I feel like you could totally pull this one off!

Mr. DNA from Jurassic Park cosplayed at Dragon Con 2015.:
It's Mr. DNA!!!! BINGO!


Funnies: 
Sometimes. :):



Song of the Week: Another throwback. This wasn't my favorite adaptation of Alice but I loved the soundtrack! Great song.




Happy Friday Everyone, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It's been too peopley everywhere this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teh MD AR and Teh German agreed that we could totally do 101 Dalmatians for a run. Instead of having Cruella, we could have Nanny.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts