Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday Tunes: October Playlist

Good Morning Everyone, 

Today I thought I would share with you my October Playlist! Now these are the songs that I listen to pretty much throughout the entire month. Some are Halloween themed, some are just songs that make me think of October...though I have no good reason as to why. Hope you enjoy! 

October/Halloween Playlist

 I really wanted to embed all the music for you all but it just wasn't happening and I thought it was too many for YouTube videos. If you see a song you haven't heard of I did make sure that all of them had a video on YouTube so you can check them out there!

 Do you have playlists for specific months? Songs that remind you of a certain times of the year? Let me know in the comments below! 



2 comments:

  1. I have a tradition - every Halloween, I listen to Rob Zombie all day long. You can't go wrong with a playlist of songs like Living Dead Girl, American Witch, House of 1000 Corpses, Demon Speeding, Dragula, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts