Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favorites 7/10

Good Morning Everyone, 

Happy Friday! Boy am I glad to see the end of this week as it has been a mess for me! I am SO glad that it's Friday! 

Now for the Friday Favorites! 


Beauty
See here the worst #makeup mistakes and how to avoid it http://mymakeupideas.com/the-worst-makeup-mistakes-you-might-be-still-doing/
This is so intense but I LOVE IT.


I need this nail polish. Like immediately need it.




 Fashion
I like the top.
Love this. Super comfy cute and I really want the owl necklace!



Sweet ;-)
Again super comfy cute!


Nerdy Girl/Made Me Laugh
Robby Wan Kenobi's house of fun
I'm not there.  *sob*


help desmond miles
If you have seen Jurassic World then you might have seen this guy. I laughed so hard at this part. SAVE THE BOOZE!


willow-s-linda
Again Jurassic World. Chris Pratt and his squad!


Tastefully Offensive on Tumblr
This just made me smile. They are best friends apparently. Baby owl and kitten!

Bunny Food
This is just kinda hilarious. Attack Kitty!


Happy Friday Everyone, have a safe and wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love both of those outfits. I usually don't like what people post as outfits. LOL

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do they get their nail polish so perfect around the cuticles?? One of the great mysteries in life. Mine sure as heck doesn't look that nice, EVER!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts