Monday, April 20, 2015

A Monday Review- Keurig 2.0

Good Morning Everyone! 

Today I am going to share with you my review of the new Keurig 2.0! 

First off the details: 
Keurig 2.0
2 Free boxes of Sample Cups!
Cleaning Solution
Filter (not pictured)
Carafe is sold separately!  

I was actually sent this awesome machine by Influenster so that I could try it out and give you all my opinions on it! Honestly when I was taking the quiz on the site I had no idea it was for a Keurig...I thought they were just going to send me samples of coffee! I was totally surprised when on a Saturday morning the FedEx guy dropped this off for me. I thought it was just a Keurig box that someone had packaged something else I ordered in...but nope! Instead it was a brand new Keurig 2.0 and that led to some awesome happy dancing around the living room! 

Now I also have a regular Keurig that I just got for Christmas for my husband and I know I blogged here about how much I loved it. I am the only coffee drinker in the house and I love not having to make a whole pot for just myself. I also love how quickly it is ready to go for those days that I don't have the energy (or patience) to wait for the coffee to be ready. No one likes it when I haven't had my coffee.





Here is what I like about the 2.0: 
-Same awesome speed- as I said no one likes it when Mama misses her coffee

-The touch screen- I can't help it. I love touchscreens. 

-The new slim design- So much sleeker than the old one and takes up much less space

-The water reserve- This might seem like a ridiculous thing but I like the the reserve is on the back instead of the side with this one. I also like that the whole top of it comes off and you aren't trying to pull off one side and pour at some weird angle...but again that is just my own thing. 

- The options for Hot Chocolate or Strong Coffee- I never did like the Hot Chocolate in my Keurig. It takes like chocolate water and that is just not my jam. I personally rarely need a STRONG cup of coffee but I have friends that do prefer that and I love to have the options. 

-The Carafe option- As I stated above, occasionally I have friends over that do enjoy coffee and I love being able to now have the option of making an entire carafe! 

What I don't like: 
-Not compatible with my refillable K cup- Okay I get this, you wanna make money on your brand and make sure that everyone uses it...blah blah. Um maybe if they weren't pricey and you offered ALL THE FLAVORS. I'm sorry but I really love picking up just picking up some random coffee flavor and filling it in my K cup. I like options! 

- Carafe not included- again probably just me being a brat but I now I have to make a trip and pick up the carafe to try it out! 

So what do you all think? Like the sleek new style? Are you a Keurig user? Do you like it? Share your thoughts down below! 

***Disclosure****- As stated above I was sent this item by Influenster for review. I was not compensated in any other way and as always opinions are my own!


1 comment:

  1. It enrages me that these aren't compatible with all k-cups. My neighbor has it and hates it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts