Thursday, April 16, 2015

List of Happiness in Gifs

Good Morning Everyone, 

I feel like today is a good day for a fun type post and I have just the one! Today I will share with you the things that make me happy....via Gifs!! Because Gifs are awesome. 


So here you go, in no particular order: 

Makeup

Tabletop Games
Cosplay

Cocoa in any form

Books

Movie Marathons
Pets 
 
Having my hair played with
 


 So yep a random post for a random Thursday! What are some things that make you happy? 

Don't forget to linkup tomorrow with the Friday Favorites!!!

1 comment:

  1. Off the top of my head - make-up, music, books, fur babies, unsolicited compliments :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts