Friday Favorites- The first one of April!

Good Morning Everyone,

I have so many favorites to share this week that I am just going to jump into it!


Beauty Favorites: 
pretty
Can someone please pick this up for me? I NEED IT. K THX.

Bunny Nail Design for Short Nails + Pastel Colors
I wish I had the skill to pull this off before Easter. It's too cute!

China Glaze 'Wanderlust' | Road Trip Collection Spring 2015
I actually own this one--Wanderlust by China Glaze and it is GORGEOUS. I don't have my own picture of it yet however because I have the most nubby short nails right now and I haven't painted them this week. :(

Fashion Favorites:
OH.MY.WORD. these are sooooooooo cool!
I need these like....NOW.

I love the bow on these! So cute!
I Love Heels.

Xx
Seriously the Heel Obsession is real. Look at the SPARKLE.

I see your Spring and raise you an awesome sweater.


Nerdy Girl Favorites:
Lol perfect

Awesome painted Totoro mug :: Geeky Swap Gallery - ORGANIZED CRAFT SWAPS

Harry Potter yard art sign -SO doing this when I have my own home.
I vow this will be in my yard when we have our own house.

House fish tanks. Seriously cool! (FYI for those of you worried abt the fish - they're Betta fish [or Siamese Fighting Fish] and they prefer small spaces with non-filtered water. They're ok!)
Totally would have put this in my apartment in college...minus the fish. I would have used candy...
Favorite Funnies:
Too late.


Sassy Snape. the best thing I've seen all day

malibootvr:I’m too hot (Hot Damn)Vanity (1890) Auguste Toulmouche / Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson ft. Bruno MarsInspired by Fly Art.

;)

That's it for me this week, Have a Safe and Happy Weekend Everyone! Be sure to join the linkup! 
 

3 comments:

  1. That HP mug and invisibility cloak meme, slayed me. I was getting the side-eye from coworkers for my cackles. I'm so sad I was 10+ years behind on the HP love, but now I'm trying to make up for lost time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Nars polish - love! And, I loved all the funnies too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue nail colour is really cute and that first funny is just the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Home Ads

Tags

Advertisement

Instagram

Popular Posts