Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My 2015 Goals

Good Morning Everyone, 

Well here we are again, the end of another year, and everyone knows what that means....

Time for some Goals! 



 1. I always pledge to read and write more. I love both things and honestly what would life be like without books? 

2. I really want to get better at what not only I eat but also what my family eats. I really want Kyra to have good eating habits and it starts with me! 

3. This is the year I get rid of things. I am so done moving things around and just shifting one pile of things over to the other side of the room and then back again. I am going to simplify my life! 

4. This one kind of ties in with the others and honestly it was Steph that inspired me to put this goal in, but I want to be more in control of my Hausfrauing! I want a chore schedule and I want organization! 

5. This is inspired via something I had seen on Tumblr. I want to attempt to put forth my best self as much as possible. Smile more and enjoy life. My family deserves the best version of me that I can give them. Every. Single. Day.

The new year is a such a hopeful thing, there is no way of knowing what is in store, there are just endless possibilities. I can't wait to see what 2015 will bring!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were inspired! When there's a schedule and lack of clutter, I find I have more time for reading and writing and making healthy foods and exercising!

    I love number five. That is really well stated.

    Here's to a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see what the new year will bring as well. Love your goals and I know you will rock them!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts