Monday, December 8, 2014

Fantastic Fours

Morning Everyone,

So today I am doing a fun little post that I was tagged to do by Katie @ Cabernet and Chaos! 

Basically it is a bunch of random facts about me done in fours! A nice light and fun post for this busy Monday Morning! 

Fun Fantastic Fours Facts

Four names that people call me other than my real name
Kimmy-Cole (combo of first and middle name)
Sister-girl (my brother has called me this FOREVER)
Babe (my husband obviously)
Mama


Four jobs I've had
Librarian in the Circulation Department
Account Manager for a Student apartment complex
Office Admin at Harley Davidson
First Responder Sales Rep for Police and Fire Department Uniforms

Four movies I've watched more than once
Harry Potter
Pretty much all Disney movies
Lord of the Rings
Baby Boom (one of my feel good during a sick day movies!)


Four books I'd recommend
The Iron Druid Series- Kevin Hearne
The Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
The Harry Dresden Series-Jim Butcher (btw this was the hardest four because honestly this list could go for days)


Four places I've lived
Rushville MO (teeny tiny town)
Weston, Mo (tiny tiny town)
Columbia, Mo (college town)
Then home again home again jiggity jig

Four places I've visited

Ireland
England
France
Jamaica

Four places I'd rather be right now
Tahiti
Bed
A hotel suite with a giant tub
Hogwarts

Four things I don't eat
Carrots (allergic)
Green beans
Gravy
Venison

Four of my favorite foods
Bread all the bread
Crab legs
Sweet potatoes
All things Cocoa (of course)

Four TV shows I watch
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Master Chef
Supernatural


Four things I'm looking forward to this year
Christmas with Kyra now that she is older and excited about presents
New movies (Jurrasic World, Battle of Five Armies...)
New books
Pretty much everything! New Year New Beginnings!

Four things I'm always saying

Don't put that in your mouth! (Kyra eats literally everything)
No worries
Seriously?

Kisses! (Kyra is big into giving kisses right now!)

Four people I tag to answer these questions

Kay @ The Kay Times
Laura @ Life with Lolo
Carly @ Musings of a Wanderer
Amanda @ Voyage of the MeeMee

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts