Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Confessions 12/16

Good Morning Everyone,

It's time for Confession Day!

I confess that I am in slight shock that Christmas is next week....

I confess that up until yesterday I hadn't really gotten into my "Christmas Spirit". I told my husband on Monday that I just wasn't feeling all that cheerful or holiday spirited but yesterday I as I was sitting with Kyra curled up in my lap asleep and staring at my Christmas Tree....it finally hit me.


I confess that Stephen Colbert's portrayal of Legolas was one of the best things I've seen ever.

I confess that I'm about to lose it when it comes to my neighbors. They have fought literally EVERY DAY for the past week and a half. LOUDLY. They've woken Kyra up at least twice and have pissed me off more times than I can count. Shut up already.

I confess that I got more than a little tipsy over the weekend and it was AWESOME.

That's all I got for today, Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Don't forget the Linkup!!! #HASHTAGHUMPDAY

 #Hashtaghumpday @ Life with Lolo

3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe Christmas is a week away either! Where did 2014 go??? I need it to hit me like it hit you. Also, thank you so much for that Legolas gif - just saw the new Hobbit last night, and well, this beats it! Haha. Thanks for linking up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still not in the Christmas spirt. This year is just meh

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts