Monday, March 24, 2014

Hot Mama Monday- Motivation

Good Morning Everyone,

My morning has already been filled with a lot of mess and headache (my vacuum is not working properly, Kyra is so not into me doing my chores...etc)  So I thought instead of writing much today I would just post some motivational pins I found on Pinterest. AKA the easy way out!


Hope you enjoy, will be back tomorrow with proper posting. Oh and in case you were wondering, down 2.1 pounds....not thrilled but at least it is something.....seems bratty not to be grateful!


Rock any outfit 


Our Kenpo Karate saying is The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war. 

i will! 

applicable to everything.


And my personal favorite, from one of my favorite authors and heroines, J.K. Rowling....


“‘Fat’ is usually the first insult a girl throws at another girl when she wants to hurt her. I mean, is ‘fat’ really the worst thing a human being can be? Is ‘fat’ worse than ‘vindictive’, ‘jealous’, ‘shallow’, ‘vain’, ‘boring’ or ‘cruel’? Not to me."— J.K. Rowling 

Big hugs to all, Happy Monday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts