Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March is going to be a Month of AWESOME.

Good Morning Everyone,

Yesterday was one of those days that you spend all day working your butt off just to sit down at the end of the day, look around, and wonder just what the heck you did. Seriously exhausting.

Today I am attempting to get Kyra fed and ready and out the door as I have some shopping that has to get done and also we need to get over to my mom's because yesterday was her birthday! We didn't make it out yesterday because Mom and Dad were going to come over here only to find out that their pipes froze. Anyhow they got tied up with that so we didn't get to visit or give her her gift. So today we are going to try and get out the door early so we can visit for a bit and then get some shopping done and then tonight is Zumba....again another very very busy day!

So the title of this post is that the month is going to be awesome and there are just a few reasons for that!

 

1) Mom's Birthday- Yes it was yesterday but still, my mom is awesome therefore it starts our month off with awesome!

2) My brother Bear's birthday- He is also very awesome. Just ask him.
 

3) Planet Comicon!- So I've told you here on the blog before that I am a complete nerd. No shame! I love Comicon and last year was the first time I got to go and I was 7 months pregnant and it was still an awesome day even though I walked the whole time and there were no places to sit down. We bought our tickets last week for this year's Con and I cannot wait! I love all the artists and the amount of work that people put into their Cosplay! So much passion and love goes into this event and you can tell. We may be nerds but we are a talented bunch! I will be posting pictures of our trip to the Con this year, trust me, you will be amazed!

I am so excited for this month! I cannot wait for Planet Comicon, SO many birthdays (I actually know someone born on every day this month, but the two listed stand out particularly!) and my baby is a month older! I will be posting her monthly update tomorrow! She is growing so fast and this past month has brought on some series milestones!

Big hugs to all on this Chilly Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts