Monday, March 3, 2014

Hot Mama Monday: My own March Madness!

Good Morning Everyone,

Welcome back to Hot Mama Monday!


It is a brand new month and with a new month means new challenges and new goals!


I have decided that this month to get into the spirit and make my own version of March Madness!


My March madness will have more to do with fitness and writing than sports but hey whatever works.


So here are the goals for the Month of March!

1) 30 Day Squat Challenge- I spotted this one on Pinterest and it has been lingering in my workout board for a while now. I know there are actually 31 days in March but still I figure if I can spend 30 of those 31 doing this challenge it will be a huge success! I may be slightly crazy but for some reason I enjoy squats. I feel like I am actually working out and not just goofing around I suppose. Either way I am ready for the challenge! (P.S.- I did start this on the first and we are still going strong on day 3! LOL)
Khloe's squat workout wonder if this would give me a butt, been doing this for a week now and it's fantastic!

2) The Big Ten- My weight loss goal for this month is a whopping BIG TEN. It is completely doable if I stick to eating clean and workout. There is absolutely nothing stopping me from reaching this goal! I will hit it and there will be a mega reward for it! I have no idea what that reward will be yet but it will be something awesome that I will have really earned!
 

3) Blog at least three times a week- my little blog needs some love and to get the love I need to put in my top  effort. I will be posting at least three times a week! Also I am looking at doing some changes to the layout and really moving forward with the tech of this thing (I hope!)

4) I will finish the first draft of my novel.- I am so close to being done with the first draft and I have decided to write at least a thousand words a day this month in order to reach my goal. It does not have to be perfect yet but it does have to be written down if I ever hope to publish it! So this month is the month that I finish that monster!

5) Stop feeling guilty- This one is tough. I have a lot of what one would call "Mommy Guilt" I feel like if I am not spending every moment focused on Kyra that I am being a bad mom. That is not true! I am a good mom and I can be an even better mom if I remember to take care of myself and stay true to the person I am. I am allowed to have an hour a day to myself, especially if it is to workout! I will stop feeling guilty about my "me" time and appreciate it for what it is!


There is my own version of March Madness! What are your goals for the new month?

Big hugs to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts