Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Good Morning Everyone!


So I was really lost on what to post today. I wanted to do a "Thrifty Thursday" and post my thrift store haul from yesterday but honestly the thought of messing about with my camera and trying to get a place in my house with lighting and a good background....ugh too much work for this Thursday morning and it has already been a full morning!

But lucky for me, my friend posted a Throwback Thursday picture on Facebook this morning and I thought "Hey! I haven't done one of those in a while!" and low and behold my post for today!

Feast your eyes on the rockin' 80's awesomeness.....






This is me (in the rocking chair, rocking the mouse ears) and my best friend from childhood that we shall refer to as Miss J.

Point of fact I still own that rocking chair, it is being fixed up for my daughter's room.

Also still own the mouse ears.

Also the Popples Pajamas that Miss J is rocking in this one.

Anyone else remember Popples? Or is everyone in blog land a baby now from the 90s?

I think I still have my original Popple....he was green with like an orange mohawk.....ah the 80s......

Sidenote- Miss J is also the reason that I got into Zumba. She and I attend every Tuesday and Thursday night! She knew I would love it because we were famous (infamous?) for our dance off parties!

Hugs to all out there, Happy Throwback Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts