Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Things- Beauty Wishlist

Good Morning Everyone!


So today I thought I would do a post inspired by some other bloggers. I've been seeing this post randomly lately and I thought I would jump on the bandwagon!

I give you the Beauty Wishlist!


So these are things that I would love to have but basically I am a stay at home mom and my husband brings home the bacon so I try to avoid the non necessary items and stick to budget. However that does not keep me from creating a wishlist!

1. Glam Glow Moisturizing Mask
 GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
I have been wanting this mask forever since I saw it on Pinterest but when all the Beauty Youtube girls started buying it and then it became something of an obsession. However it is SO PRICEY. I've heard it is totally worth it but honestly it is just not in my budget. However I will continue to lust after it just the same....*sigh*

2. Mask of Magnaminty
 Mask of Magnaminty
 Another mask! I've heard so many amazing things about LUSH products but unfortunately the closest LUSH store to me is in Overland Park KS and that is a bit of a drive...especially with the baby. So I haven't gotten to try any of their products but I have been dreaming after this mask for awhile. I've heard it is super refreshing and I love the smell of mint! Someday I will have you!

3. Lime Crime Lipsticks
 
 Now at first this one tempted me with the packaging. PURPLE UNICORNS????!!!! I MUST HAVE! But the colors are also really beautiful! However again these are pricey and also only available online or via Urban Outfitters which again I am not close to.....still I want to own just one of these babies....I don't even care what color at the moment, all of them are pretty and I want the pretty purple unicorn lipstick!!!


4. Boudoir Eyes by Too Faced
 Too Faced - Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

 I just love the look of the colors in this pallet! So soft and romantic! Another hefty price tag for a makeup product but I've heard the quality is really amazing....so maybe it is worth it? I may never know but I can still wish!


5. Clarisonic Mia 2
Clarisonic - Mia™ Skin Cleansing System 

Oh Clarisonic Mia.....I've seen these advertized. I've seen them via Youtube and all over the internet. Everyone that has one loves it.....and I wanted one. Then they released the lavender colored one....and I wanted it more. Also since I have been really into skin care lately I've just been reading all these great reviews on how it improved everyone's skin and I just WANT IT. Still it is crazy priced and I am just crossing my fingers that some day it will lose the luster and I can get it on the cheap....or somehow one will wind up at TJ Maxx by some shopping miracle! 


Okay so there is my very expensive wishlist. I realize it may seem pretty silly to some people but hey, everyone's got those little things they would totally buy....if they weren't responsible adults...ugh my feelings about being a responsible adult can be summed up by this meme....


This is me 

So what is on your beauty wishlist? Or any wishlist? Everyone has got one! 
Big hugs to all, tomorrow is Friday!!!

(Photo credits to: Sephora, Lush, and Pinterest)

2 comments:

  1. omg when I saw everybody's infatuation with Lush, I was like, what is this? Where did it come from? And then I actually went inside and they tried all these products on me and made me feel amazing. I love using the massage bars since I have such dry skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so I want to try that Glam Glow now. Bad. But I am way too scared to ask you the price....................

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts