Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Five- Thrifty Shopper Edition

Good Morning Everyone,


So yesterday was a bit of a "Mall Madness" day for me. Maybe it was my wishlist post that inspired the need to shop but when my parents offered to take Kyra and I out I jumped at the chance to go! Now I did do some shopping but I only bought things that were on sale or I had a coupon for, so I thought I would share my Five biggest deal for today's Friday Five!


1) Ulta Finds- I had an Ulta coupon and since I had never been in the Ulta we were near I HAD to go in. While in there I found two items that I had been wanting for a while. One was a Nyx Butter Gloss which has RAVE reviews and apparently everyone at this Ulta loved them too because there were only two left but luckily one of the two was a color that I wanted and that was Merengue. It is a lovely soft pink color and yes I did try it out and it really does feel super buttery and lovely on the lips. Big win. I also picked up this Loreal eye shadow in Burst into Bloom. A shimmery lavender purple color. I had seen a tutorial of this eye shadow and knew that it had to be mine! Anyhow I spent less than ten dollars with my coupon and my rewards points so big win and big savings!

2) T.J. Maxx- I seriously heart T.J. I love going in there and finding deals on stuff that is normally twice as much. Now I had gone through the whole store not really finding anything that had to come home with me until I got to the checkout area which is where they are hiding all the really awesome beauty products. I was so surprised when I was looking through the nail polish and found a whole group of Butter London nail polishes. These polishes retail for $15-20 dollars normally and thus I don't own any even though I am a polish addict. Seriously some day I will post my collection of polishes on here and you will all think I need professional help....anyways....I got two of the polishes in the two colors I had actually wanted since the collection came out. (or at least since I heard about them a few years ago) The blue is Scallywag and the green is Thames. What did I 48pay? $6.99 each!!! Picture to prove it!


3) Gordmans- Now this little outfit may not look like much right now but it is a base piece for an upcoming outfit for Kyra. It is going to be transformed into something SUPER CUTE. I will post pictures once it is done. Still it was a steal at $14 dollars marked down from $48!



4) Victoria's Secret- Now I just went in to get this body spray because a friend had it on and both my husband and I commented on how nice it smelled! So I went in to get it and to be fair I had a gift card so I hadn't planned on spending any money anyhow but this normally retails for $15 and was on sale for $10 so even though I payed nothing I still saved money! How awesome is that??

5) Charlotte Russe- Okay I have admitted that I am a polish addict, but I am also addicted to cute shoes, heels in particular. I love Charlotte Russe heels and I actually wore some the day I got married. Again I went in with no intention of buying anything but I saw these shoes and I thought they were super cute! When I saw the price tag I was even more in love! They were on super clearance marked down from $32 dollars to $4.99! No joke, picture to prove it! (also, yes I have a display stand for my favorite high heels. Sorry I'm not sorry!)



So those are my thrifty shopper finds from yesterday! I got some really good deals and some really nice stuff so I am one happy girl! Anyone else find any good deals lately? Are you planning on some "Mall Madness" of your own this weekend?

Big hugs to all, It's Friday!


(Also if you are looking for some AMAZING makeup and want to save a little bit tomorrow HauteLook is featuring THE BALM brand makeup and they make some awesome products! Everything will be discounted like usual via Hautelook so be sure to check it out!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts