Monday, March 31, 2014

Hot Mama Monday- Goal Update





Good Morning Everyone,

It is the last day of March! Can you believe how fast this year is going? The months are flying by!

Since it is the last day of the month it is time to post my recap on all my monthly goals!

So here we go! 


1) 30 Day Squat Challenge- Um...nope. I did two weeks and then suddenly just spaced out for like three days that I was doing this challenge. I tried to pick it up again but I already felt pretty guilty for missing the three days and that messed me up....so I am going to try it again in April!

Khloe's squat workout wonder if this would give me a butt, been doing this for a week now and it's fantastic!

2) The Big Ten- Oh so close on this one! My weigh in day is Saturday morning and I was down 8 pounds this week! SO CLOSE! Still even though I did not reach the big ten I am SO happy about the 8 I did lose! Hope to have those last two pounds shredded by this Saturday!
 

3) Blog at least three times a week- I did awesome on this one! I believe last week was the only week I put up just two posts but there was never a week without a post! Big Improvement!

4) I will finish the first draft of my novel.- Nope, not yet, many reasons but the biggest one is a change in plot that will involve some rewrites. No worries on this though as the rewrite will make it much better I will be able to move things along pretty well and most likely finish the first draft in April!

5) Stop feeling guilty- This is still a work in progress. I still feel pretty guilty/like a failure a lot of the time. I'm not sure this will ever go away. I'm always worried that I am doing something wrong....just the way it is I suppose. I will continue to work on this though.


So all in all, I did okay....not great. There needs to be some changes made, but hey, tomorrow is a brand new month! Also I would be lying if I didn't feel like the fact I lost 8 pounds makes the rest of the list seem not as important...Seeing the scale go down really gave me a boost! Cheers to next month!

Tomorrow I will post my monthly goals for April!

Big hugs to you all and Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts