Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wordless Wednesday- Dream Closet Edition

Morning All! (I know it says wordless but whatever...) Here are some outfits for my dream closet when I am thinner/super rich! Ha! All images are from Pinterest because lets face it....that is where we all get our outfit ideas nowadays!
Black and white dress and amazing necklace 

  


Night out...



Gray long sleeved top, black skirt, and black long socks. This looks very cool.

Belted sweater dress  boots. So cute!...This is what i will be going looking for to wear to a christmas party except long sleeved!!  :)
love this outfit

Summer Summer Time


Also I'm joining the Wednesday Blog Hop Linkup! Check out some amazing bloggers!
The Hump Day Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Love those outfits, especially the second one! And it's so true, I wish I had my Pinterest closet :(.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts