Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Favorites 12/11

Good Morning Everyone, 

It's finally Friday and that means it is Friday Favorites time! 


Beauty: 
Shimmer and shine! This glamorous look uses your favorite glittery shade of Essie nail polish to create a fall-worthy manicure. Use this color from your beauty favorites and pair it with deeply colored pieces from your closet to really make your nail art pop.:
What shade is this??? Anyone know?????


Dark Nails:
Really feeling this color for the winter.....




Fashion:
rinasenorita‘s Instagram photos | Pinsta.me : The Best Instagram Web Viewer:
Yes big sweater.. Yes.

Today's outfit! It's cool enough today to wear sweater and boots   Sweater: @lookbookstore Jeggings: Supre Booties: Temt Bag: @citybeachaustralia:
I am not a big fashion person really. I just wear what I like but this girl's style speaks to me! @rinasenorita on Instagram





Nerdy Girl:
If Lost, Humor Book Lover Unisex Hoodie, Book Nerd, Funny Hoodie:
Yes. I need this.


Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Bookends:
Yep. Want.




Funnies: 
 :


got my 45 seconds in today:

Song of the Week:




Happy Friday Everyone. Have a safe and happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I don't even need $6 million dollars. I'll just take $2 million. See...if not greedy :)
    I love blue nails...all shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts