Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Recap b/c it was AWESOME!

Afternoon Everyone,

So Hot Mama Monday will resume next week because my weekend was awesome and I feel like writing about it instead!

So Saturday morning my husband had some work to do down in the city and I decided that Kyra and I would tag along because it would take us close to my Auntie and Uncle's house and we could visit while the hubs was working.

They were super happy to have us and my Auntie surprised me by taking me to get a pedicure! Now I haven't had a pedicure since last year at before my baby shower for little Miss Kyra!


Don't my toes look just lovely now?! The color is OPI "You're Such a Buda-Pest" and is just a GORGEOUS color.

After getting our toes done we stopped by the local Ulta. Can you believe my Auntie had never been in an Ulta before?! Her response upon walking in..."Wow that is a lot of makeup....." LOL.

So we did a little retail therapy which was so much fun. I really needed a few new makeup brushes because mine were starting to fall apart after nearly....six or eight years of use.  I got the two I needed and then picked up a super awesome deal on Nyx butter glosses. It was a pack of the three glosses I had really been wanting and was a great deal.  I had a coupon for 20% off your total purchase, (we don't pay retail!) and we put all our things together to save a bit, then my Auntie, being the AMAZING Auntie she is, bought all my stuff! Thank you so much! You rock! (I know she reads my blog!) Here is what I ended up with....


(Nyx Butter Glosses in: Apple Strudel, Cherry Pie, and Eclair) 


(Real Techinques Expert Face Brush and Blush Brush. 
Yes I used the face brush already and LOVED IT. )


After our little shopping trip we met up with the boys and had lunch at Texas Roadhouse. Delicious and Kyra really enjoyed the hot rolls!


After that we hit up a baby sale that was pretty blah but then headed back to their house to make cupcakes for my Dad's birthday which was Sunday. We made triple chocolate cupcakes and they turned out SO GOOD. Also I got to practice my piping skills and was pretty proud of myself as they didn't turn out too badly!

So that was Saturday.

Sunday was spent at my parents' place as we did a cookout for Dad's birthday. Hamburgers, Brats, Potato Salad (there was no dieting this weekend kids) Also we had the cupcakes, I made these Cookie Butter Cups I found off Pinterest (more on that one later this week), and Mom made Chocolate Covered Strawberries.  So much food, So tasty, So worth the workouts I'm going to have to put in this week to burn it off!

The finishing touch to the weekend was watching the Season Premier of Game of Thrones last night. SO. MUCH. WIN.

All in all, it was one of the best weekends ever!

Oh and I almost forgot, My Auntie surprised me by using her Beauty Brands Free OPI coupon to pick up a bottle of "You're Such a Buda-Pest" for me!!!! #Spoiled




So how was everyone's weekend? Sorry this post is going up so late, Kyra was not having me on the computer this morning!

Big hugs to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts