Tuesday, April 8, 2014

TMI Tuesday

Afternoon Everyone,

So I am feeling a little short on ideas this week, all my focus has been on writing (non blog related), so instead today I bring you a Tag Post!

The post is called the TMI post and I tag everyone that reads this!

So here we go:

QUESTIONS!

1: What are you wearing? - Currently I am in my black workout tank top and blue workout capris. I know, I am a fashionista....

2: Ever been in love? Well I'm married so I would hope so! LOL Yes, I love my husband very much. 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Not like a terrible all out breakup, no, but breakups are never fun....

4: How tall are you? 5'2.....ish

5: How much do you weigh? Hush your mouth number 5.....

6: Any tattoos? Almost got one during Spring Break a few years go...but decided not to, now I'm just past the point of wanting one at all. Also I am way too indecisive.

7: Any piercings? Just my ears, got them done when I was 9 years old

8: OTP? I don't know what this is.....

9: Favourite show? Oh no.......Well here is a rundown of my tied number ones....
The Office
Friends
Sherlock
Supernatural
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead

10: Favourite bands? Are there even bands anymore or are they all artists now? Blah I dunno....ZZ Top as they are a band, they play instruments and sing, also they were my first concert.

11: Something you miss? I miss my college friends.....a lot.

12: Favourite song? Um....this is really hard....I love kinds of songs. Song I have on repeat right now is "Let Her Go" by Passenger

13: How old are you? 29

14: Zodiac sign? Capricorn

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Humor and kindness....also he has to be a little bit nerdy. 

16: Favourite Quote? Oh there are so many....I am a collector of quotes, but here are two of my favorites:
"You are who you Choose to be. You Choose. Choose." "Superman."  ~ The Iron Giant

"It is people's actions and not their abilities that define who they are....." Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

17: Favourite actor? Currently it is Benedict Cumberbatch

18: Favourite color? Royal Purple

19: Loud music or soft? Loud. Always.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? My happy mind palace. No place special, I just try to think good thoughts until I am better again. Or I write.

21: How long does it take you to shower? Hah....I'm lucky if I get ten minutes before Kyra starts screaming....even if my husband is home.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Um now that I am not  leaving my house to work it takes less than five minutes for me to get myself ready, however if we are going somewhere it is going to take at least an hour to get myself and the baby ready to go out.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, and I won

24: Turn on? Humor of course....Eyes....accents.....

25: Turn off? One Uppers....You know the people that constantly have to One Up you on every achievement or action you take. I cannot stand those people.

26: The reason you started blogging? I started my first blog in 2003, it was called Randomosity and was basically just me rambling on about my daily life. It was really just an online diary....a sad and boring online diary....after that I had Fit, Fat, and Back again, my weight loss blog and then I started this one after FFB was torn apart by spammers.

27: Fears?  June Bugs

28: Last thing that made you cry? J.K. Rowling Drama/Biography on Amazon. I cry all the time though, sad commercials, songs....just about anything!

29: Last time you said you loved someone? On the phone with my parents about an hour ago

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? Well basically my life is a series of Chaotic events and Cocoa is my way of dealing with them.

31: Last book you read? Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (So good, read it in less than 24 hours.)

32: The book you're currently reading? FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell. (Love it, basically it is me in my early college years...no joke)

33: Last show you watched? I watched the Drama/Biography about J.K. Rowling on Amazon Prime

34: Last person you talked to? My brother in law just called about his Chrome Cast and getting it set up so his Grandma can watch Game of Thrones....

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My Auntie texted me about some new things she got for Kyra!

36: Favourite food? Even thought I love sweets my favorite food will always be mashed potatoes!

37: Place you want to visit? Scotland, Hawaii, Tahiti....Harry Potter Studio Tour in London.

38: Last place you were? Like outside of my house? My parents...down at the city on Saturday....last visit outside of my state? Honeymoon in the Bahamas and then to Orlando to Harry Potter World!!!!

39: Do you have a crush? Well my husband obviously. Celebrity crush currently is Benendict Cumberbatch. He's just....wow.

40: Last time you kissed someone? Well I've kissed Kyra multiple times today and my husband this morning before he left for work.

41: Last time you were insulted? Huh...dunno, probably sometime today or something like. You never know when you are putting yourself out on the interweb...someone is bound to be rude. 

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Um....ALL OF THE SWEET!

43: What instruments do you play?? I play the piano. I started taking lessons when I was six or so and took them until I was around 17. I don't play a whole lot anymore but I can if the need arises! Also I can read sheet music which is always good. 

44: Favourite piece of jewellery? Probably my rings. I've usually got at least one ring on. After that would be earrings. 

45: Last sport you played? Cheerleading in high school. Other than that I am not a sporty girl. Seriously. Ask anyone. 

46: Last song you sang? Um....I sang "I see Fire" by Ed Sheeran because the new Hobbit movie came out today and I am excited and also that song is AMAZING. 

47: Favourite chat up line? Seriously, no clue. Not really been "chatted up"

48: Have you ever used it? That would be a NO

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Um...Sunday. With the family for Dad's birthday. 

50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone that feels like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts