Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites: April Favorites

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy May Day/ Lei Day!

It's May 1st....the year is almost half gone....HOW?!

Today's favorites are going to be all the things that I loved during the month of April! 

Beauty Favorites: 


Pretty Things!


               Left to Right: Whisper, Peony, Pin-up, Blushing. I love these L.A. girl lip paints! They are super pigmented and budget friendly! They are VERY similar to Melted by Too Faced though  just a bit more sticky.



The Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Pallet. The pigment on these is amazing and it is so buttery smooth when applied! I have been loving these "out of the box" type shades that are just fun to play with but at the same time there are some really good day to day wearable shades in this pallet!



The key to good makeup is a good foundation and this month I found two new loves!The Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer is AMAZING. Yes it is a little pricey but I am telling you IT IS WORTH IT. I got the skin equalizer which is for fine lines and pore minimizing. I can honestly tell you that it has made my makeup application so much smoother! 

The Foundation is L'Oreal's New Infallible and it has a matte finish. I am a matte finish girl and I have to tell you that this one is by far my favorite so far! Also it is much easier on the budget than most foundations on the market and it does an amazing job of full coverage! 


I am normally not a flowery scent type person. I tend to favor more vanilla scented things or anything that smells like clean laundry! However this Bath and Body Works Mist in London Tulips and Raspberry Tea is divine! It is so light and subtle but I always get compliments whenever I wear it!

Nerdy Girl: 

Most of these awesome items came from my husband's Loot Crate this month! The bow tie is D&D themed, of course the luggage tag is Harry Potter, and the Dire Wolf USB drive (yes it is a USB!) is from Game of Thrones. All of these items were just fun and awesome! The game is actually a new card game that we picked up and it is Alice in Wonderland themed. It is a very simple and fun game that is great to take with you as it is totally portable and small enough to fit in a purse!

Favorite Funnies: 
 Hogwarts Dog Houses LOL




That's it for me this week! Have a safe and happy weekend everyone!

Don't Forget to Linkup!  

2 comments:

  1. I swear by Smashbox cosmetics...and it makes my wallet very sad when I run out of things all at once. Haha. Those Harry Potter pups are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts