Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Confessions: Childhood Edition

Good Morning Everyone, 

It's Wednesday Confession Day and today I am doing a special Childhood Edition! 


We all do crazy things as kids today I'm gonna share with all of you a few of the things that I did! 


I confess that at one point as a child I was convinced that when I turned 16 I would magically turn into a horse or unicorn. I have no idea why I thought this but I was certain of it. 


I confess my belief was only further encouraged when my mom bought Mane and Tail shampoo. She just bought it because it was supposed to be good for your hair. I was convinced it was because she could turn into a horse but couldn't tell me until I was old enough. 


I confess that I used to tape Saturday Morning Cartoons every Saturday. I would tape from 6am to 12pm. Including commercials because you couldn't skip those in olden times. I memorized them all. Even the commercials. I still know them word for word. 


I confess that my best friend and I were obsessed with a tape that was called Dinosaurs. It starred Fred Savage as a very young man and it was hilarious and ridiculous. We used to fight over who was the pink dinosaur. We were so cool. 


This is the movie...ah Clay-mation....


I confess that I ended every song with the words "All Day". Sung of course. I still do this with childhood songs. I can't help it. 





  My cousins and I used to play a game called "Crocodile Soup" which is basically the game "The floor is Lava" but with Crocodiles and you had to make it across the swingset without touching the ground. It was awesome. 




So there are a few of my childhood confessions. Were you as weird a kid as I was? Let me know in the comments! Also be sure to join the linkup! 



#Hashtaghumpday @ Life with Lolo

2 comments:

  1. when I was a kid, I was convinced (by my parents) that I couldn't see my dad's camoflauged hunting cooler. when in fact my parents would just say it was there when it wasn't. I believed that until I was about 12......

    I also thought the National Anthem ended in "home of the Braves" + that it was super cool that our baseball team was in the National Anthem..... hahah

    ALSO I LOVED DINOSAURS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am dying over the thought of your mom bringing on Mane and Tail and you being convinced that meant you were going to be horse!

    I'm 99% confident I was the most boring child alive because I cannot think of a single story like that.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts